Our Level 3 Practical Course on Bombardier Challenger 604/605 allows us to provide participants with the ultimate learning experience through hands-on training; this is due to the fact that our facility is adjacent to an EASA Part 145 MRO organization and therefore provides easy access to the subject of the training aircraft.
- EASA Part-66 CAT B1.1 or B2
- Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
- Aircraft Engineers
- Lead Maintenance Planners
- Apply the relevant safety precautions and identify and apply aircraft technical documentation;
- Name, identify and locate aircraft system components;
- Perform normal operation of aircraft systems;
- Carry out the servicing and ground handling;
- Perform system operational tests and on-board maintenance system supported tests;
- Carry out routine thorough visual inspections;
- Describe component removal / installation procedures unique to the aircraft type;
- Determine aircraft airworthiness in accordance with MEL/CDL, and interpret maintenance (M) and operations (O) procedures according to the minimum equipment list (MEL);
- Correlate information for the purpose of making decisions in respect to fault diagnosis and rectification.
This course can be delivered via a virtual classroom or on-site at our facility in Malta or at our clients' preferred location.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can i join a course remotely?
Yes, for all our courses we offer to our clients the possibility to join online or in person.
Is AP Malta a Certified Part 147 Organization?
Yes, AP Malta is an EASA Approved Maintenance Training Organization operating from Malta International Airport (MLA-LMML).
How many participants can attend to a course?
The maximum number of participants that can attend to each course is 15.
How much is the pass mark for an exam?
The pass mark for an exam is 75%.
What happen if i don't pass on the first attempt?
If you don't succeed to pass on the first attempt, you will have the possibility to re-take the test.