Aligned with EASA regulations, our Bombardier Challenger 300/350 General Familiarization Course offers a comprehensive overview of the airframe, systems, and engine, aligning with the Systems Description section of the Maintenance Manual/Instructions for Continued Airworthiness. Emphasizing a practical approach, our course ensures participants acquire a robust understanding of the systems and their operational intricacies through hands-on training sessions.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
- Aircraft Licensed Engineers
- Engineering Professionals
- Airworthiness Review Staff
- Government Officials
- Regulatory Authorities Inspectors
- Pilots and Aircraft Operators
- Identify safety precautions related to the airframe, its systems, and the engine;
- Know the maintenance practices important to the airframe, its systems, and the engine;
- Define the general layout of the aircraft's major systems;
- Define the general structure and characteristics of the engine;
- Identify special tools and test equipment used for the aircraft
This course can be delivered via virtual classroom, on-site at our facilities in Malta or Munic at our clients' preferred location.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can i join a course remotely?
Yes, for all our courses we offer to our clients the possibility to join online or in person.
Is AP Malta a Certified Part 147 Organization?
Yes, AP Malta is an EASA Approved Maintenance Training Organization operating from Malta International Airport (MLA-LMML).
How many participants can attend to a course?
The maximum number of participants that can attend to each course is 15.
How much is the pass mark for an exam?
The pass mark for an exam is 75%.
What happen if i don't pass on the first attempt?
If you don't succeed to pass on the first attempt, you will have the possibility to re-take the test.