In accordance with EASA regulations, our Bombardier Global 7500 General Familiarisation training course provide an overview of the airframe, systems and engine as described in the Systems Description section of the Maintenance Manual/ Instructions for Continued Airworthiness. To ensure that our course participants gain a solid understanding of the systems and their operation, the course is conducted in a hands-on manner.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
- Aircraft Licensed Engineers
- Engineering Professionals
- Airworthiness Review Staff
- Government Officials
- Regulatory Authorities Inspectors
- Pilots and Aircraft Operators
- Identify safety precautions related to the airframe, its systems, and the engine;
- Know the maintenance practices important to the airframe, its systems, and the engine;
- Define the general layout of the aircraft's major systems;
- Define the general structure and characteristics of the engine;
- Identify special tools and test equipment used for the aircraft
This course can be delivered via a virtual classroom or on-site at our facility in Malta or at our clients' preferred location.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can i join a course remotely?
Yes, for all our courses we offer to our clients the possibility to join online or in person.
Is AP Malta a Certified Part 147 Organization?
Yes, AP Malta is an EASA Approved Maintenance Training Organization operating from Malta International Airport (MLA-LMML).
How many participants can attend to a course?
The maximum number of participants that can attend to each course is 15.
How much is the pass mark for an exam?
The pass mark for an exam is 75%.
What happen if i don't pass on the first attempt?
If you don't succeed to pass on the first attempt, you will have the possibility to re-take the test.