Compliant with EASA regulations, our Bombardier Global 7500 General Familiarisation Course C/T4 offers a comprehensive exploration of the airframe, systems, and engine, aligning with the Systems Description section of the Maintenance Manual/Instructions for Continued Airworthiness. To enhance participant understanding, the course is hands-on, ensuring a thorough grasp of system operations.
This course is tailored for:
- Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
- Aircraft Licensed Engineers
- Engineering Professionals
- Airworthiness Review Staff
- Government Officials
- Regulatory Authorities Inspectors
- Pilots and Aircraft Operators
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify safety precautions pertaining to the airframe, systems, and engine.
- Understand crucial maintenance practices for the airframe, systems, and engine.
- Define the general layout of the aircraft's major systems.
- Comprehend the overall structure and characteristics of the engine.
- Recognize special tools and test equipment used for the aircraft.
Choose from the flexibility of a virtual classroom or on-site training at our Malta facility or any preferred location specified by our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can i join a course remotely?
Yes, for all our courses we offer to our clients the possibility to join online or in person.
Is AP Malta a Certified Part 147 Organization?
Yes, AP Malta is an EASA Approved Maintenance Training Organization operating from Malta International Airport (MLA-LMML).
How many participants can attend to a course?
The maximum number of participants that can attend to each course is 15.
How much is the pass mark for an exam?
The pass mark for an exam is 75%.
What happen if i don't pass on the first attempt?
If you don't succeed to pass on the first attempt, you will have the possibility to re-take the test.