Our Level 3 Practical Course on Cessna 500/501/551/560/s550 allows us to provide participants with the ultimate learning experience through hands-on training; this is due to the fact that our facility is adjacent to an EASA Part 145 MRO organization and therefore provides easy access to the subject of the training aircraft.
- Cessna 500/501 (PWC JT15D)
- Cessna 550/551/560 (PWC JT15D)
- Cessna 550/560 (PWC PW530/535)
- Identify and apply aircraft technical documentation;
- Name, identify and locate aircraft system components;
- Perform normal operation of aircraft systems and carry out the servicing and ground handling;
- Perform system operational tests and on-board maintenance system supported tests;
- Carry out routine thorough visual inspections and describe component removal / installation procedures unique to the aircraft type;
- Determine aircraft airworthiness in accordance with MEL/CDL, and interpret maintenance (M) and operations (O) procedures according to the minimum equipment list (MEL) and;
- Correlate information for the purpose of making decisions in respect to fault diagnosis and rectification.
In order to join this course, the participant shall have completed a Cessna 500/501/551/560/s550 Level 3 Theoretical Course and should has an EASA Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence category B1/B2 or an equivalent technical qualification.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can i join a course remotely?
Yes, for all our courses we offer to our clients the possibility to join online or in person.
Is AP Malta a Certified Part 147 Organization?
Yes, AP Malta is an EASA Approved Maintenance Training Organization operating from Malta International Airport (MLA-LMML).
How many participants can attend to a course?
The maximum number of participants that can attend to each course is 15.
How much is the pass mark for an exam?
The pass mark for an exam is 75%.
What happen if i don't pass on the first attempt?
If you don't succeed to pass on the first attempt, you will have the possibility to re-take the test.