Embark on a comprehensive learning journey with our B1/B2 Theoretical and Practical Course on Learjet 60/60XR. This course offers participants an unparalleled educational experience by combining in-depth theoretical knowledge with hands-on training. Located adjacent to an EASA Part 145 MRO organization, our facility ensures seamless access to the subject of the training aircraft.
- Learjet 60 (PWC PW305)
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Acquire a detailed theoretical understanding of Learjet 60/60XR systems.
- Demonstrate practical proficiency through hands-on training exercises.
- Apply knowledge to identify and address aircraft maintenance challenges.
- Navigate complex technical documentation related to Learjet 60/60XR.
- Interpret and implement aircraft operational and maintenance procedures.
- Enhance troubleshooting skills for efficient fault diagnosis and rectification.
To enroll in this B1/B2 Theoretical and Practical Course, participants should possess an EASA Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence in category B1/B2 or an equivalent qualification.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can i join a course remotely?
Yes, for all our courses we offer to our clients the possibility to join online or in person.
Is AP Malta a Certified Part 147 Organization?
Yes, AP Malta is an EASA Approved Maintenance Training Organization operating from Malta International Airport (MLA-LMML).
How many participants can attend to a course?
The maximum number of participants that can attend to each course is 15.
How much is the pass mark for an exam?
The pass mark for an exam is 75%.
What happen if i don't pass on the first attempt?
If you don't succeed to pass on the first attempt, you will have the possibility to re-take the test.