Experience an immersive learning journey with our B1/B2 Practical Course on the Cessna 560XL/XLS. Conducted at our facility adjacent to an EASA Part 145 MRO organization, participants benefit from hands-on training directly on the training aircraft (subject to availability).
- Cessna XLS
- Cessna XLS+
- Citation Excel (PWC PW545)
- Master the identification and application of aircraft technical documentation.
- Proficiently name, identify, and locate aircraft system components.
- Execute normal operation of aircraft systems, along with servicing and ground handling procedures.
- Conduct system operational tests and on-board maintenance system supported tests.
- Perform routine visual inspections and articulate component removal/installation unique to the aircraft type.
- Determine aircraft airworthiness in compliance with MEL/CDL, interpreting maintenance (M) and operations (O) procedures according to the minimum equipment list (MEL).
- Synthesize information for effective decision-making in fault diagnosis and rectification.
To enrol in this course, participants must have completed a Cessna 560XL/XLS B1/B2 Theoretical Course. Additionally, they should hold an EASA Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence in category B1/B2 or possess an equivalent technical qualification.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can i join a course remotely?
Yes, for all our courses we offer to our clients the possibility to join online or in person.
Is AP Malta a Certified Part 147 Organization?
Yes, AP Malta is an EASA Approved Maintenance Training Organization operating from Malta International Airport (MLA-LMML).
How many participants can attend to a course?
The maximum number of participants that can attend to each course is 15.
How much is the pass mark for an exam?
The pass mark for an exam is 75%.
What happen if i don't pass on the first attempt?
If you don't succeed to pass on the first attempt, you will have the possibility to re-take the test.